This is custom heading element
International Business Partners goal is to assist companies in facilitating and promoting Cameroon and international business development, procurement, marketing and sales representation, using our marketing and business expertise through our network of affiliates, contacts and sales representatives.
We are flexible in working on a specific one time project or as an integral member of your team. We will consider working on the basis of various options such as fee basis, retainer, lump sum, commission, equity or combination thereof, depending on the particular situation.
Following are examples of consulting services that could assist you in your business activities.
- Marketing, Sales & Business Development
- Management, Administration & Operations
- General Business Negotiations and Contracting
- BidProposals, Negotiations, Contracting
- Contract Administration
International Business Partners is flexible in working with you in the most appropriate method that meets your requirements by working with clients, partners, representatives, manufacturers, suppliers and distributors or by providing advice and assistance on a consulting basis.
Marketing Support, Negotiations and Contracting
- Marketing and Sales support in developing and expanding the markets for your products and services.
- Marketing and Sales strategy and planning.
- Set-up and manage pay-per-click advertising campaigns on major search engines
- Assistance with bid proposal strategy and preparation.
- Assistance with contract negotiations, project implementation and other business transactions.
- Assistance in evaluating, negotiating and structuring transactions.
- Train your personnel to understand and effectively compete in the global marketplace.
Sales Representation, Agencies, Joint Ventures
Capabilities and services include:
- Assess the market potential of your products and services.
- Locating qualified sales representatives, sales reps, agents, distributors and partners.
- Screening and selection of the most suitable partner for specific products and services based on track record, financial strength and marketing capabilities.
- Negotiating and structuring the transaction.
- Locate reputable distribution channels.
- Assistance in locating, selecting and developing new opportunities and business relationships.
- Assist companies with their international business activities at all levels. Whether you are initially evaluating international opportunities or striving to increase the effectiveness of your existing program, we can help you reap the benefits of the global economy and achieve success.
Business Plan Preparation Services
Our professional business plan services can help you develop a dynamic, comprehensive, cost effective and professionally written customized business plan. Our business plans are tailored to suit your specific business vision and in meeting lender or investor expectations of content, organization and clarity.
International Business Partners is always focused on results and customer satisfaction. Some possible reasons and situations where you may need a business plan and the assistance of International Business Partners include:
- Applying for funding for a start up business or franchise.
- Applying for funding for working capital, expansion, etc for an existing business.
- Applying for the SBA section 7(a) Loan Program for small businesses.
- Applying for the SBA section 8(a) Business Development and Small Disadvantaged Business Certification Program which provide assistance and access to the federal procurement market.
- To purchase and fund a franchise.
- For a real estate development project seeking funding.
- For purchasing commercial real estate.
- To support a lease application.
- To pre qualify as a vendor, agent or provider of services.
- For arranging or seeking potential strategic alliances, joint ventures or partnerships.
- Strategic planning.
- Feasibility study to determine if an idea warrants implementation.
- To assist in completing a partially prepared business plan.
- General Consulting and Coaching assistance services.
A business plan is a document that serves as a guide to your business and conveys its prospects and growth potential. In order to obtain financing or for other reasons listed above, one must have a sound, well written professionally prepared business plan that can clearly and concisely articulate your business model and present a complete story about the business. The business plan must demonstrate that considerable thought has been given to various details that impact and contribute to the success of the business. The business plan must be able to pass the intense scrutiny of sophisticated lenders, investors and others. The reader must be able to understand the business and feel confident that the business plan objectives are achievable. The business plan is thus one of the first and most important documents a business needs.
Most business plans are rejected due to poor organization and formulation of the business plan, inadequate attention to necessary details, lack of clarity, or failure to properly communicate in writing the ideas and vision of the business. First impressions are critical so don’t miss a critical opportunity simply because your business plan is not properly prepared and presented.
Most individuals find the process of preparing a business plan on their own an overwhelming and tedious task. With International Business Partners at your side, you will have the confidence that a professional is working with you to guide you through the business planning process and make it a worthwhile experience rather than a tedious task. Your business plan will be prepared by a professional consultant with actual hands on experience in running a business.